- Salt intake should be reduced. such as, home-cooked food, raw salt, processed food, and natural; food that are high in salt.
- Food that contains oil or fat: don’t take more than 2-3 teaspoons of oil in a day.
- Sugar: there should be less than 2-5 tablespoons of sugar throughout the week. A bottle of 600ml soft drink may contain more than 2-5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Eat 5 fruit daily. two cups of vegetables should be eaten daily. Potassium should be eaten from natural sources. don’t intake potassium tablets.
- Take two cups of sour yogurt in a day.
- Must perform an exercise for 20-25 minutes each day.
Imtiaz Uddin Ahmed, BSc, is a health professional. He has been working with pain-related diseases and conditions for the last ten years, and he loves to give treatment without painkillers. Based on his experience with different types of physiotherapy manual techniques. He completed his BSc from Saic College of Medical Science and Technology. He loves to collect information from PMC. Here, he is sharing his opinion about various health conditions and health-related equipment. Find him on Facebook page here. Happy reading!